Time & Location
May 07, 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Asheville, Asheville, NC, USA
About the event
Have you ever wondered where a Somm and true wine lover eats and enjoys a glass of wine? How to order a bottle of wine or how to do a quick food and wine pairing? How hospitality works behind the scenes? No more wondering then!
One of our favorite wine and dining cities is Asheville, N.C. and we are taking our passion for wine and food on the road. Join us in an unforgettable, one-of-a-kind special, and intimate tour celebrating the best the city of Asheville has to offer in wine and food! This intimate tour will be led by Mary, Director of Wine Education at North Carolina Wine Academy. She is WSET Certified Wine Educator, is currently sitting for Diploma in Wine, former wine bar owner, and is an avid follower of the food and wine scene in Asheville since moving to North Carolina 2 years ago.
She will guide you through her favorite wine and dine spots while offering an interactive experience to learn more about the wine varietals, the basics of wine and food pairings, and hospitality.
Here is what is included in this fun and interactive tour perfect for friends gathering or just a fun date activity!
- Transportation in luxury Mercedes Limousine Sprinter Van provided by Van in Black. They are also WSET Certified Professionals so the education never stops!
- 1 winery visit
- 3 wine bars and restaurants that Mary has carefully curated with personalized attention
- Reception Bubbles and snacks
- One drink in each one of our stops curated by Mary
- Sharing Appetizers at each one of our stops to complement the wine selection
- Fully Immersive Food & Wine Pairing Experience provided by Mary, our certified wine professional
- Tasting Notes on how to pair wine and food
- Souvenir Wine Tasting Glass and Corkscrew
- Non-Alcoholic Refreshments
- List of suggestions for other spots to enjoy wine and food in Asheville and nearby areas
- Pickup Location: Pleb Urban Winery.
- This tour should take around 5 hours.
This is a fantastic value for an experience of this caliber! Limited to 10 people! We only offer these tours 3 times a year so make sure not to miss out on this Spring opportunity! Bring your family and friends to enjoy this private intimate celebration of all things food and wine in Asheville!
We will send you a detailed itinerary closer to the tour day. Please if you have any dietary restrictions make sure to note them at checkout. If you need suggestions for places to stay in the area, please let us know to provide you with suggestions.
We are looking forward to spending the day with you while we dine and wine in Asheville!
+$4.38 service fee
Please visit event's information page to see everything that is included. Cost is per person.
+$4.38 service fee0